SILK HOLDINGS BERHAD
banner
SILK Webmail ::
Power by :: Zimbra
Home   Kajang SILK   Jasa Merin   Contact Us   Announcements    Staff Login   

spacer




Corporate Profile


SILK Holdings Bhd ("SILK") started as SILK Concessionaire Holdings Sdn Bhd on 14 October 1996. It is the concession holder for the 37-km Kajang Traffic Dispersal Ring Road, which started operations on 15 July 2004. This asset is at present, held through its wholly owned subsidiary Sistem Lingkaran Lebuhraya Kajang Sdn Bhd ("KAJANG-SILK"), which holds the concession until 2037.

The company assumed its present name on 31 October 2008. It assumed its present structure after its successful regularisation scheme on 14 October 2009, involving the acquisition of AQL Aman Sdn Bhd ("AQL"), the holding company of the 70% owned Jasa Merin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ("JM"), an offshore marine support services company. The Terengganu State Government holds the remaining 30% of JM via Terengganu Incorporated Sdn Bhd ("TI").

JM was incorporated in December 1980 as Jackson Marine (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. It commenced operations in October 1982. In 1986, the company name was subsequently changed to its present name. JM's principal activity is the provision of offshore support vessels ("OSV") services on medium to long-term charters to several oil and gas companies. It currently operates a fleet size of 18 owned and multiple third-party vessels.








COPYRIGHT© SILK Holdings Berhad. All Rights Reserved